Natural Performance 20
Powerfood for pigeons
The carefully balanced composition of Natural Performance 20 makes it particularly suitable for bringing racing pigeons in condition. It contains the right mix of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Update anno 2020
- Protein level of 20%!
- GMO-free formula
- Enriched with vitamins, trace elements and amino acids
- With anise for optimal intake
- Best price/quality ratio in the market
- 4kg & 20kg
- Pellet 4 mm
Natural Performance 20 Energy feed for pigeons is a unique performance pellet that contains a multitude of essential, natural nutrients and is enriched with anise concentrate for excellent absorption. It is an energy feed that aims to supplement vitamin, mineral, and trace element deficiencies in pigeons. An ideal protein/fat balance provides the necessary ‘boost’ all year round in periods of breeding, moulting, performance, and recovery. Natural Performance 20 is extremely suitable for periods of intense exertion.
Instructions for use
- Gradually replace a quarter to a third of your normal mixed feed with Natural Performance 20 over a period of 7 to 10 days.
- Feed Natural Performance 20 all year round, but be a little more generous when you think your pigeons need it, like a few days before mating, during breeding, during moulting, before and after a long flight.
- Squabs grow faster thanks to Natural Performance 20 and often need to be ringed a few days earlier.
- Fresh drinking water and grit must be present at all times.
Overview article references